Thursday, May 13, 2010

Here comes the clothing...

A couple of weeks ago, I posted some pictures of a couple of the clothing items I had been working on. I had to put that on hold until this week because I had some custom orders to complete and a craft fair to get ready for, but it was very hard because I had so much fun doing the clothing.

These techniques had been on my forever growing "to do" list for a couple of years now, but other things always came up. The day before Thanksgiving last year, I finally decided to put some shirts together for my daughters...hand print turkey shirts.

They came out very cute and just made me want to make more, but of course......other things came up that kept me too busy.

So, now that I finally made the time to work on some, here are some of the designs that I have come up with:

Please let me know what you think! I am always open to suggestions on things you would like to see. Trust me...I have a huge list of designs to use, but you will just have to keep watching to see those!

No comments:

Post a Comment