Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fall is quickly approaching!!

I just had my first pumpkin spice latte of the year last night, and to me that means that Fall has arrived! I know we still have a couple more weeks until the official first day of Fall, but it has already started for me.

Fall brings the first day of school for my Kindergartner. She has been waiting for so long to finally start Kindergarten. I decided to make her something special to wear for her first day of school. Per her request....a mermaid shirt...courtesy of Handmade by Kiki:

Fall also brings lots and lots of craft fairs and events! I am so excited to participate in these this year. I have already added quite a few to my calendar and am in the process of adding more.

I also am looking forward to the nicer weather that is soon to arrive and the fact that I will be able to leave my windows open! Once that time comes, I usually get the urge to do some "fall cleaning" in my house. I don't know if it is the fresh air blowing through my house or the yummy fall scented candles, but a good "fall cleaning" gets put on my to-do list! I recently came across the Shaklee cleaning products...and I am hooked! They work better than anything I have ever used, and more importantly, they are non-toxic!

I am now aware, more than ever, of how many dangerous chemicals are in products that we use everyday! I don't know about you, but spreading toxic chemicals around my house doesn't feel very "clean"! I feel like this information is too important not to share so.....I decided to become a distributor. I have started a new blog dedicated to making our homes safer and healthier for our families by sharing the information that I have learned. Introducing....

Safe and Healthy Solutions

I would love to have you follow me over there and join me as a Facebook fan as well! I will be doing occasional giveaways and special offers and following my blog and Facebook page will be the best way to stay updated on these!

Happy (Almost) Fall!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so ready for fall! It's so hot here, I just can't even think of fall.
    thanks for linking up to my first ever link party!
    hope you're having a great weekend!
    gail

    ReplyDelete